The Global Startup Lab (GSL) develops businesses by respecting the opinions of its clients. The following are the 4 stages which are followed: planning, management system construction, global business foundation recruitment, and global business foundation establishment.
1)Feasibility of the business.
2)Establishment of business plan.
5) Interior planning
6) Homepage design.
2. Creation of management system.
1) Renting out an organizational office and construction of office environment.
2) Compiling of headquarter documents.
3) Compiling of branch manual.
4) Menu/new technology development.
5) Construction of partner business system.
6) Construction of distribution system.
3. Recruitment of global business foundation.
1) Provide online consumer consulting through internet home page.
2) Participate in business foundation exhibitions and events.
3) Hold and participate in business briefing sessions.
4) Solicit counseling through business foundation-related sites.
5) Spread brand awareness by promoting utilization of
6) Media advertising within budget.
7) Make an agreement with the network consulting company regarding provision
8) Investment consulting on root sale store owners.
9) Connection activity and consulting on surrounding connections.
10) Consultation on soliciting indirect publicity through the existing affiliate opinion leaders
11) Hiring of incentive-based employees and consultation through industry experts.
12) Utilization of public consultation organizations and small business centers.
13) Through the above activities, provide consultation on the main selection
4. Global business foundation establishment.
1) Commercial analysis/store development for future store owners of
2) Contracting after analysis of profitability, stability, and sustainability etc.
3) Store establishment licensing procedures related to business registration.
4) Shopkeeper training branch shopkeeper and worker management training.
5) Interior construction/appliances interior construction and appliances administration.
6) Production of promotional flyers, menus, pop and other promotional materials.
7) Advertising/promotion effective advertising
8) Clerk recruitment/training training for on-site operations and supply and demand.
9) Opening Event opening day events for business opening and customer care service
SEOUL, KOREA TEL. 82-2-3437-2244 FAX. 82-2-444-9762 E-MAIL. RUD@1009.COM 개인정보관리책임자. 한준섭 개인정보취급방침
COPYRIGHT (C) 2014 ABODHA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.